Thrinai educational society is a educational center for excellence in learning, teaching healthcare and services to community. Under these society we offer courses 2 years M.S.C nursing programme, 4 years B.SC nursing programme.
Then onus being on holistic preparation of nurses the Sri Siva College of Nursing was established in year 2006 with the objectives of education and manpower development.
The Sri Siva College of Nursing is headed by our enterprising chairman Mr MANNURU BHASKAR and versatile managing correspondent Mrs MANNURU SIVAKUMARI chief executive member as Mr mannuru Thrinai.
In our educational society 2 year M.S.C nursing programme has annual intake of students is 20 per year, 4 year B.SC nursing programme has annual intake of students 40 per year.
Academic section comprising curricular activities, co-curricular, extra curricular are managed by teaching faculty. The faculty member are responsible for providing direct learning, learning experience not only in the classroom, but also in the clinical and community health setting.
• To establish as a center of excellence of nursing education through quality approach, professional development, administration and research.
• The mission will be accomplished by faculty who are committed to education of the higher standard through integration of theory and practice that reflects the current needs and trends of the society.
The Sri Siva College of Nursing strives to provide outstanding nursing education by graduates who will be recognized for excellence in teaching, leadership, research and compassionate care to individual family, community by using current technology.
• College has selected for board member in Dr NTR UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCE, Vijayawada.
• Our college completed 1 decade.
• Annual examination results of our students achieved yearly 50% distinctions, 30% first class, 15%second class.
• After completion of their courses they are selected for reputed hospital.
• And some are selected for U.K, Kuwait, Qater, Dubai countries.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Field visit
• Visiting CHC,PHC
• Freshers & farewell programmes
• Pre festival celebration
Mr MANNURU BHASKAR
Chairman of Sri Siva Nursing College
The Sri Siva College of Nursing is headed by Our Enterprising Chairman Mr. MANNURU BHASKAR.
Then on us being on holistic preparation of nurses the Sri Siva College of Nursing was established in year 2006 with the objectives of education and manpower development.